Do you want to have an active role in the growth of our company?
Our values are the core of our business and glue all other pieces together. They are the guideline for action. With this in mind, it is crucial for us to attract people who easily identify with our values – Trust – Passion – Innovation – in order for us to reach our growth ambitions. Through our values we empower all employees to make decisions, take responsibility and take an active role in the continuing growth and development of the company. If this is how you want your work life to be – then Flick Anticimex is the place for you!
Vacancies on Seek
Current Openings at Flick
Customer Care Consultant – Toowoomba
We pride ourselves among the top Pest Management and Hygiene service providers in the country with over 20 branches throughout Australia. This is a full time role based in our Toowoomba office. Ideally, we are looking for an applicant who has
- A great work ethic
- A can-do attitude
- Super personality, outgoing
- Excellent communication skills (essential)
- A proven track record meeting and exceeding KPIs
Your main duties would include
- Contacting our existing customers
- Renewing our customers annual services
- Accurately obtaining and entering customer information
- Scheduling jobs into our booking system
Trainee Pest Technician – Dubbo
Flick-Anticimex has opportunities for service-minded, communicative people that love new technologies. This is your chance to start your career in Pest Management with the largest Pest Control Company in Australia.
Your first 4 weeks will be spent learning the fundamentals of Pest Control through a combination of demonstration, classroom theory, and on-the-job training. At the end of 6 weeks you will be fully qualified and servicing cIients using modern environmentally-friendly technology.
Whilst training your wage will be $916 per week. Once you are licenced this will increase to over $50k per annum, plus overtime and commissions. In addition, Flick offers excellent career advancement opportunities.
For you to be successful in this role you will be:
- solution oriented
- a true team player
- a “handy man”
- licenced to drive a motor vehicle
Hygiene Service Technician – Brisbane & Sunshine Coast
Flick Hygiene Services is looking for a reliable and enthusiastic team player to join the team.
Flick offers excellent working conditions in a rewarding, challenging and supportive environment.
Due to continual growth, positions have become available to join the Hygiene Services team in the Brisbane and Sunshine Coast areas.
This position involves early starts on a Monday-Friday basis.
The following requirements are desirable for all applicants:
- Sound knowledge of the Southside & surrounding areas.
- Comfortable with entering and servicing Hygiene products in both Male and Female toilets.
- Work autonomously
- Take care and pride in Customer Service
- Full QLD drivers license
- Able to obtain a Federal Police and Working with Children check.
- Experience in Hygiene Industry would be preferable but not essential.