Mould Removal Services

Mould removal

Mould is a type of fungus that can live on tiles, carpet, walls and wood where moisture is present. With Australia in the middle of La Nina, the higher than average rainfall and flooding have increased mould growth in homes. Due to this, you might need to consider booking a mould removal service.

Our professionally trained mould and pest technicians provide safe and effective treatments targeting affected areas of your home or business.

If you find mould, don’t try to remove it yourself. Call 1300 270 019 immediately to speak to our mould removal specialists for more information.

Get Free Quote Now!

How do mould removal specialists remove mould from homes?

Our expert technicians will spray a fine antimicrobial mist in the air, including internal areas such as the sub-floors and roof voids. This spray is safe for pets and children and eliminates mould and airborne mould spores.

The solution also removes visible mould and leaves a non-toxic coating on surfaces, preventing mould from regrowing.

Book a fogging treatment today.

Whether it’s for your home or workplace, call 1300 270 019. Speak to our experts and book one of our mould removal services.

Get Free Quote Now!

What is mould?

Mould can be found in nature and our homes. It’s a living organism like mushroom, that lives on organic substances like wood and slowly breaks it down. It can look like a dark smudge or black dots.

In nature, fungus breaks down fallen trees. However, in homes, mould can live on furniture, clothing, shoes and toys.

Get Free Quote Now!

Mould treatment in Australia

What conditions encourage mould growth?

The recent wet weather and flooding across many areas of Australia have provided perfect conditions for mould growth. Leaks in the roof and blocked downpipes and gutters can cause mould growth.

Mould thrives in damp, poorly ventilated areas and is common in the following places-

  • Around window frames
  • Bathrooms without an exhaust fan
  • Near leaks
  • Where there is rising damp
  • Areas of condensation, such as the kitchen, bedrooms and bathroom

Get Free Quote Now!

Why you shouldn’t remove mould yourself

Mould reproduces by releasing spores into the air, which land on a surface and grow more mould. These spores can be breathed in, which can be toxic to some people.

Some websites suggest wiping the area with vinegar or bleach. Bleach is less effective after six months and the fumes are toxic. While vinegar is less harmful, it is not as effective and can grow back.

Get Free Quote Now!

Mould can affect your health

How can mould affect our health?

Mould can produce allergens, irritants and toxic substances.

Mild health problems include-

  • Sneezing
  • Runny nose
  • Red eyes
  • Skin rash
  • Headaches
  • Coughing
  • Wheezing

Severe health problems include asthma or allergy related. If you have chronic lung problems or a weakened immune system, seek medical advice.

If you have mould growth, don’t ignore it. Call 1300 270 019 and get your home treated by a professional mould removalist.

Get Free Quote Now!

Book A Service Now

Book us for an inspection today and safeguard your home!