Flooding and wet weather in Ballina and across the greater Northern Rivers region of NSW has caused some of the worst mould conditions in recent memory.
Wiping mould away is only a short term solution.
If you find mould in your home or business, call 1300 270 019. Speak to an expert for more information on mould fogging treatments.
Fogging can reduce mould in your home
Flick’s mould fogging solution kills mould spores in the air. It’s sprayed throughout the house and eliminates mould growing on surfaces. Our technicians target internal areas, sub-floors and roof voids. The non-toxic spray leaves behind a protective barrier, preventing mould from growing back again.
The fogging liquid contains an antimicrobial solution that kills spores too small to see with the naked eye. The antimicrobial effectiveness of the misting will provide ongoing protection, stopping the mould re-grouping and growing into the environment. It’s a more thorough way of treating your home for mould, especially after the flooding we’ve experienced in Ballina.
What is mould?
Mould is a type of fungus. It’s not an animal or plant. In nature, mould and fungus, such as mushrooms, help decompose material like fallen trees. Fungus can cause wood to rot and reproduce by tiny spores that float through the air.
Mould needs moisture. This is why many houses around Ballina have mould problems after the recent floods. It can look like black dots or a dark smear on walls, doors, clothing or even on carpet.
Health effects from living with mould
Inhaling mould spores may cause health problems for asthmatics or people who are allergic. Common symptoms of inhaling mould spores include-
- Runny or blocked nose
- Itchy or watery eyes
- Skin irritations
Lung irritations or asthma attacks may occur in extreme circumstances. Long term exposure to mould may cause respiratory problems, especially with people with a weakened immune system or breathing problems.
Do not leave mould in your home or business untreated. Call Flick today 1300 270 019 and eliminate mould.
Fogging is a fast and effective mould treatment
Fogging can reach the nooks and crannies of your home. It’s non-toxic and safe to enter your home after only one hour. The layer left on the surface of your walls, ceiling and other areas prevents further mould growth.
The treatment is environmentally friendly and safe for humans and pets.
Eliminate mould and contact your local Ballina mould experts today. Call 1300 270 019 for a free quote.
Enjoyed this article?
If you found this article helpful, sign up for our free Quartlery Newsletter to receive all our tips and tricks on pest control and washroom hygiene.Sign Me Up!
Our Latest Articles
How to Get Rid of Christmas Beetles
Why Identifying Mystery Pests is Necessary
Types of Businesses in Need of Commercial Pest Control Services
The Most Dangerous Spiders in Newcastle
Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services in Bayside
12 Days of Flickmas – Home Protection Subscriber Christmas Giveaway 2023
Spider Season Swings into Dubbo
The Dangers of a Funnel-Web Spider Bite
What to Do Before and After Pest Control Treatment in Horsham