Cockroach infestation season is about to start… are you prepared?
The warmer weather combined with the recent Spring rain has created the perfect breeding conditions for cockroaches.
10 tips to help prevent a cockroach infestation at your workplace:
- Do not leave dirty dishes in the kitchen sink overnight
- Keep workstations free from food scraps
- Instruct staff to keep all food in the refrigerator or sealed containers
- Ensure all garbage is regularly removed from the premises
- Install tight-fitting fly screens and draft excluders on doors to seal up gaps
- Clean out gutters regularly
- Repair leaking taps
- Keep grass around your property cut short
- Don’t leave cardboard boxes, bags or other debris lying around
- Book regular pest inspections with a reputable pest controller
For the PDF version of this post, click here.
Enjoyed this article?
If you found this article helpful, sign up for our free Quartlery Newsletter to receive all our tips and tricks on pest control and washroom hygiene.Sign Me Up!
Our Latest Articles
How to Get Rid of Christmas Beetles
Why Identifying Mystery Pests is Necessary
Types of Businesses in Need of Commercial Pest Control Services
The Most Dangerous Spiders in Newcastle
Residential and Commercial Pest Control Services in Bayside
12 Days of Flickmas – Home Protection Subscriber Christmas Giveaway 2023
Spider Season Swings into Dubbo
The Dangers of a Funnel-Web Spider Bite
What to Do Before and After Pest Control Treatment in Horsham