Flick Anticimex’s pest reporting system, Flick On Line customer portal allows us to thoroughly and efficiently service our customers and provide the following key benefits to each customer site:
- 24/7 LIVE web-based reporting.
- Access to inspection report/s, including materials applied, areas inspected, and pest findings.
- Access to flexible/detailed graphs by site, the area of facility, or pest type.
- View past and upcoming service information, and service history of one or more locations.
- Open transparency, with accurate recording of service time and duration.
- Accurate reporting logs available online 24/7.
- Inspection area and device tracking through a virtual map of the facility, with latest barcode technology.
- Tracking of deficiency conditions recommendations and actions meaning fully-documented and immediate identification of potential pest issues on site.
- Safety data sheets of all products used are available for download. This document provides customers with knowledge of all products, substances, and chemicals used on your premises.
- Customer Portal allows full access to service history 24/7 globally.
If you would like access to the Flick On Line customer portal, contact your account manager for details on how to set it up.
For all other customers with a pest control account, access the customer portal via my.flick.com.au.