Builders, Architects, Estimators, and Construction Managers prefer to deal with companies who comply with the Building Code of Australia (BCA).
This is where Flick Anticimex ticks all the boxes
At Flick Anticimex, our Pre-Construction team are committed to quality service, supply and installation of Flick Comprehensive Termite Management Systems and our commitment to you does not end after an installation. We are proud of our after-sales service, such as annual inspections, because no one knows our termite installations better than our highly-trained technicians and they do not compromise in protecting your clients home from possible termite attack.
- All Flick products are produced with maximum care using high-quality materials.
- We present our quality promise to you in the form of our 50-year warranty* on all Flick Termite Management Systems.
- Our friendly Flick Pre-Construction Customer Care team is on-hand to provide competent, reliable assistance through our Pre-Construction hotline*, dedicated to the builder.
- Our team is here to provide builders with the right advice every time, on time.
Our Pre-Construction Business Development Manager at Flick Anticimex, Mr Sam Leonardi will be happy to advise you on products, their use and special functions to assist in protecting your clients home with our comprehensive and leading industry Termite Management Systems.
Sam Leonardi says “As the Pre-Construction Business Development Manager at Flick Anticimex, previously known as Enviropest, I know the importance of having the competitive advantage and what sets our business apart from our competition to builders”.
Why do Most Builders, Architects, Estimators and Construction Managers prefer a long-term relationship with Flick Anticimex?
It’s very simple, Builders, Architects, Estimators and Construction Managers trust our unique products,
Builders, Architects, Estimators and Construction Managers trust our quality of service,
Builders, Architects, Estimators and Construction Managers trust our advice and experience,
Builders & Architects Estimators and Construction Managers trust our reputation.
Flick Anticimex offer the following quality comprehensive Termite Management Systems for your consideration:
- Termguard is a total home protection system against the unwanted infestation of termites. Using uniquely designed equipment and formulated Termite Control Agents. Termguard delivers a safe and equal distribution of termiticides around your home or building to repel or eradicate any termites.
- Granitgard is a physical protection system that prevents termites from entering your home or commercial premises. Granitgard uses durable materials to form a tough termite management system, a safe and effective alternative to the use of termiticides.
- Flickguard is impregnated with deltamethrin and laminated top and bottom with a rugged plastic membrane. The unique fibre blanket within Flickguard adds to its durability and effectiveness. The non-woven blend of fibres within Flickguard, in addition to holding the deltamethrin crystals so they remain ever ready to kill and repel termites, is also structured to prevent termites penetrating.
- Flick have qualified fully trained technicians ready to assist you and your business.
- We supply and install in all major cities Nationally.
- All Flick Anticimex products for Pre-construction have CodeMark certification.
Refer to our 50-year warranty conditions* on our website. The Pre-construction hotline* will be available upon acceptance of supply agreement
Contact Sam Leonardi Pre-Construction Business Development Manager Sydney, at Flick Anticimex for a consultation and quote.
Enjoyed this article?
If you found this article helpful, sign up for our free Quartlery Newsletter to receive all our tips and tricks on pest control and washroom hygiene.Sign Me Up!
Our Latest Articles
Why Your FMCG Business Should Invest in SMART Digital Pest Control
Mould Removal Services for Ballina
Why Get Professional Pest Control
Why You Should Invest in SMART Digital Rodent Monitoring for Your Home
Tips for Early Rodent Detection
Pre-Construction Termite Protection
Automatic or Manual Hand Drying- Which Is Better?
Top 5 Ways to Prevent Cockroaches
Benefits of Annual Termite Inspection